Universal Theme- Structure
- The way something is built, arranged, or organized.
- The way a group of people, ideas, or things are organized.
- Something (house, tower, bridge, etc.) that is built by putting parts together and that usually stands on its own
Prime Your Brain to Think Thematically!
- Structure serves a purpose
- Structure can be natural or artificial
- Structure changes over time
- Structure is influenced by time and place
- Structures have parts that inter-relate
- Parts of structures support and are supported by other parts
- Smaller structures may be combined to form larger structures
- Structure can be positive or negative
- A structure is no stronger than its weakest component